What is a security alarm response service?
Alarm response is the term used to describe the actions taken by a security company offering alarm response services to an alarm-triggering event. This is a critical element of any security strategy whether you are a homeowner leaving a property vacant at times or a business looking for 24/7 protection and reassurance.
At Titan Security, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible alarm response services and security services. We provide the essential central alarm and CCTV monitoring and rapid alarm response services that ensure your home or business is kept safe and secure.
How it Works
When an alarm that is monitored by our central monitoring station is triggered, our team of highly trained security professionals are sent out to respond immediately, while we begin liaising with statutory authorities who may not be able to respond as quickly.
The idea is that we get there first and do everything possible to prevent or limit the impact of a break-in or burglary. After securing the premises we then hand over to the statutory authorities for further investigation.
Our rapid alarm response teams are ready to take action at any time of the day or night, so you can rest easy knowing that your property or your business is monitored at all times. The alarm response services provided by Titan Security are designed to ensure that your business is protected from burglary and other security threats. We offer a full range including:
- Central monitoring
- Responding to alarm triggers
- Liaising with statutory authorities
- CCTV monitoring
- Intruder detection
- Mobile security patrol teams
- Keyholding and alarm response services combined
Liaison with Authorised Contacts
In cases where Titan is not an authorised key holder or holds a monitor and contact only contract with you and so is not authorised to automatically respond to alarms, we will liaise with you to draw up an authorised contact list. Authorised contacts should have full authority to act, a full set of keys to allow entry into the property and an access code for disarming the security system.
Benefits of a 24/7 alarm response
1) Property protection: An alarm response service provides round-the-clock monitoring of your property, ensuring that you have a rapid response anytime your security system is activated.
2) Increased safety: By having a team of professionals monitoring your property, you can feel confident that someone will be there to respond quickly in the event of a break-in or other emergency.
3) Peace of mind: Knowing that you have a team of experts who can respond quickly and effectively if there is an alarm or security breach can give you peace of mind.
4) Fast response time – An experienced team with knowledge of your business’ specific security needs will be able to respond faster than the average police department. This can help minimize damage and protect your employees and customers.
5) Assistance with evacuating employees in the event of an emergency
Do you need an alarm response service?
So what goes into an effective alarm response service and why should you have one if you have an intruder alarm system in place?
Many security companies offer alarm response as part of their service to ensure that customers are protected in the event of a break-in or attack. The best alarm response services will be able to get there quickly and deal with the situation effectively. Other alarm events include communication fail, smoke / fire alarms, low battery, electrical outage, and sensor issues, etc.
Any company that you approach should be able to come up with some quick answers to 3 basic questions:
- How quickly can they reach you? Of course, a police unit will respond as swiftly as possible, based on your address and the type of incident reported but with ever-increasing demand and decreasing resources, the chances are they will take some time to arrive. However, if you have contracted Titan Security to carry out an intruder alarm response service for you, you can expect someone to arrive within 15 minutes (or less).
- What kind of experience do they have in operating this type of service? Titan Security has been running security services for individuals, businesses and governments across the UK and Europe for more than 3 decades. Our primary goal is to protect you and your property while ensuring that any potential threat is handled quickly and effectively by trained security professionals
- How much does it cost? Our security audits can identify the most cost-effective solutions for your circumstances and tailor a package of alarm response measures to suit your budget. Every time that a rapid response prevents criminals from committing a burglary at your premises the net cost becomes a saving.
Security guard services throughout Europe and the UK.
We work with clients of all sizes, providing tailored solutions to meet your security needs. Contact us today for a free assessment and quotation.
More Benefits of Alarm Response Services
There are many benefits to using an alarm response service. Businesses and homeowners can rest assured that their property is being monitored and protected by a team of experts who are trained in responding to security incidents. Additionally, businesses that use an alarm response service can often qualify for discounts on their insurance premiums. Here are just a few more reasons why you should consider using an alarm response service:
For homeowners, businesses and other organisations with valuable assets at risk, knowing that the response to your alarm is immediate and effective is particularly reassuring and beneficial. With dedicated teams ready to respond when an alarm goes off; the faster they can get there and deal with the situation effectively, the better chance of limiting any loss or damage inflicted by intruders.
Rapid alarm response services
Your alarm response team will be trained to respond quickly and with confidence, so you can rest assured that your business or home is safe in their hands. The importance of this cannot be understated: if an intruder breaks into your building, having a fast and effective response not only increases the chance that they’ll be caught before they can do any harm but also means all parties involved (you included) will be able to get back on track faster than if you had no such system in place at all.
Many alarm warnings result from false triggers or non intruder related events. From power outages to blown debris, there are many causes for false alarm triggers. A reliable alarm response service should also be able to use visual monitoring and inspection to verify whether or not an actual security incident has taken place, identify the causes of a false trigger and document what happened for later review and analysis.
When dealing with these events, our goal is to make sure you aren’t left more vulnerable than necessary and at the same time help you avoid unnecessary charges resulting from additional fees from false alarms.
Having a response team on-site quickly who can assess the situation and take appropriate action can make all the difference.
Having a dedicated alarm response team is one of the best ways to ensure that your site is secure and ready for any eventuality. This means that if something does happen, there will be someone on hand who knows exactly what to do in order to secure your premises. They will tend to be more informed about the area and be able to draw on local contacts — so they’re better equipped to assess the situation accordingly and arrange for trades to attend and secure your premises.
Use of modern technology in alarm response
Any alarm response service is only as good as the monitoring capabilities that support it. Fortunately, the advent of high-speed internet has made monitoring much simpler and more cost-effective. Gone are the days when a wired connection was needed to make a rapid response to an alarm triggering event.
A modern alarm system with audio and visual feeds broadcast over the internet to a central monitoring station is now standard operating procedure. The most effective system is known as a cellular alarm and response system. It uses the mobile 4 and 5g networks to ensure that there is always a connection between the alarm and the central monitoring station. It provides several advantages including:
- Power outages due to cut lines or extreme weather will not take the service down and leave your premises vulnerable
- It does not rely on landline telephone service providers
- There is no risk that burglars can cut your lines to disable the alarm prior to an attempted break-in
- 24/7 alarm response support
TITAN SECURITY ALARM RESPONSE SERVICES
Titan Security can provide any level of response to your triggering events. We can tailor our service according to budget and specific requirements. There are primarily 4 levels of support available
- Monitor and Alert
We can act as the monitoring contact when your alarm is triggered and alert the authorities to respond. This is a cost-effective option and useful for private households or businesses needing a temporary service when homes or premises are left empty for any reason. Combine this with our keyholder service and you enable us to secure your premises against further intrusion should the worst happen. If your system has been installed by another company we can still integrate it into our monitoring services without problem.
2. Monitor and Respond
The option often used by commerce and industry is our monitoring and rapid response service. We employ dedicated teams of mobile and patrolling security officers in direct and constant contact with our central control. These are ready to deploy at a moments notice to quickly respond to alarm triggers. Effectively you nominate Titan as your alarm response contact and we do the rest.
Single or multiple premises can be covered easily and we have control centres across the UK and around Europe to cover just abut any geographical location
3. 24 Hour Surveillance and Respond
At Titan security we have expert advisors ready to engage with you during the strategic security planning process. Our technical expertise means that we can supply and install a remotely monitored system to suit any purpose. This is our most intense and therefore most effective intrusion protection measure.
Feeds from your security cameras will be constantly monitored by our control officers. Should we spot something untoward or a sensor is triggered, we can immediately dispatch a security team to your premises to investigate and deal with the issue. Alongside that we will immediately alert the appropriate authorities.
4. Static Security Alarm Response
For large commercial and industrial premises, the most effective alarm response is with on-premise static security staff. We can cover all possibilities from installing and manning on-site surveillance control rooms through to remote monitoring with alerts that are directed straight through to our static security officers working at your premises.
We always take into account these factors when designing services so they fit your needs, your available budget and business priorities exactly; after all, safety and security for staff and premises should always come first but that doesn’t mean that procedures can’t be prioritised and streamlined so that they don’t cost the earth!
Here at Titan Security, we offer free security assessments carried out by trained professionals with decades of experience in the industry. This can help businesses better understand how serious threats occur and identify the steps that can be towards preventing incidents that require an alarm response. The idea is that services can be tailored to individual circumstances to provide not just a cost-effective but also a relevant solution.
It’s important to remember that your alarm system should meet your needs. As part of an assessment, we can advise on this. For instance, if you have a large building with several entry points, then it might make sense to install a number of sensors throughout the premises. The system will then alert our central monitoring station when any one of them is triggered — so we can respond accordingly and deal with any potential intrusions or threats.
Alarm response related services
- Keyholder services: Our keyholding service will safely store a set of keys and/or alarm access codes for your commercial premises. This increases the response time because we do not have to contact and then wait for an authorised keyholder to arrive at the premises. At the same time as a nominated contact is informed, our security officers can be at the premises dealing with the situation and restoring security.
- Keyholder accompaniment: In cases where for whatever reason you would prefer that keys remain with a nominated company representative, our security guards can provide accompaniment to ensure the safety of your nominated representative when they attend the premises.
- Mobile patrolling: Titan Security offers the security backup you need with our experienced and highly trained mobile patrol teams. For the added reassurance of regular visual inspections of your premises without an alarm having been triggered, you can rely on our mobile patrols to round out your security strategy and add an extra preventative layer. Read more about our mobile patrolling services.
7 reasons to choose Titan Security Europe for alarm response services.
- With more than 3 decades experience providing professional UK and European security agency services, we only supply SIA trained and accredited professionals. When you need a trustworthy and reliable security team to respond to alarm triggers, we are on hand 24/7 to attend your premises and keep them secure.
- Our honest and upfront customer-centred approach means that using a free security appraisal as a basis, we can recommend only the services you need and tailor them to your main business vulnerabilities and your available spending limits. We are not in the habit of loading clients with unnecessary services and additional hidden costs.
- We offer flexible contract terms and payment options and can cut your costs considerably if you sign up for an annual contract or if you have multiple locations that need alarm response cover.
- From private householders through to commercial businesses of any size, we have the flexible structures that allow us to provide alarm response services throughout the UK and in many larger towns and cities across Europe
- Our staff are the best in the business. We only employ background checked, highly trained and experienced personnel. We supplement existing training with specialist training in more complex aspects of the security industry and our staff are renowned for their professionalism, reliability and dedication.
- Fixed term / temporary contracts are as welcome as long-term and permanent contracts. For something as important as security you need a large, well-established and respected security company. We have been supplying these type of services for decades around the UK and across Europe with references that speak to our quality.
- We are much more than a service supplier. We can also supply and install the physical and electronic security measures to protect your business. From intruder alarms to barrier fencing, window shutters and high-security locks, Titan is your one stop shop for everything security related.
Get in touch with Titan Security
Alarm response services provide a number of benefits for both business and individual users. They offer peace of mind, protection against theft or damage, and fast response times in the event of an emergency. If you’re looking for a reliable way to protect your property, assets or personnel, an alarm response service is the solution you need.
For more information about our alarm response services in Europe and throughout the UK, get in touch with our team for an informal chat today by telephoning 441803 446004. Along with an informal chat about our services we can plan a date to visit your business and carry out your free security audit if you wish to go ahead.
Alternatively you can visit our key holding and alarm response services page to find out more about the service or use the contact form tbelow to request a free quote or put your security questions to an expert.
Related content – read about a large alarm response project we were involved with in Brazil to protect fibre optic cable installations (recently posted on our Titan Global Security partner site)